SPRING REGISTRATION 2015
Registration is now closed for the 2015 Spring season. Please call 541-261-9210 if you have any questions or visit us in the fall for our Fall 2015 season.
COMPETITIVE TRYOUTS FOR 2015/2016
Table Rock Soccer Club will be holding tryouts for Fall competitive soccer at Jewett Elementary as follows:
- June 2nd = U11 Boys 5:30pm, U12 Boys 7:00pm
- June 3rd = U11 Girls 5:30pm
- June 4th = U13 Girls 5:30pm, U14 Boys 7:00pm
Kids must tryout in their age-appropriate group regardless of what level they have played previously. Some may be invited to attend additional try-outs to play-up to an older team. Please see the chart below to determine which try-out to attend.
U11: 8/1/04 – 7/31/05
Primarily kids going into 5th grade
U12: 8/1/03 – 7/31/04
Primarily kids going into 6th grade
U13: 8/1/02 – 7/31/03
Primarily kids going into 7th grade
U14: 8/1/01 – 7/31/02
Primarily kids going into 8th grade
We are inviting all age-appropriate players to attend tryouts. Even if a player has previously been on a competitive team, including this season, players must come to tryouts to be considered for fall competitive soccer. Please let your players know!
All Players must bring the following to try-outs:
- Completed Registration Form (on TRSC website)
- Copy of birth certificate
- A $50 check or money order payable to TRSC. (This fee is only refundable if the player is not selected.)
FEES FOR SPRING 2015
- Recreational (non-competitive) fee: $49 (early registration discount of $5)
- Kindersoccer fee: $30 (early registration discount of $5)
- Competitive fee: see Club Head Coach for details
- If you are requesting a scholarship, DO NOT complete online registration. Instead you must print and complete the scholarship registration form posted in the registration section, write a brief explanation as to why you need a scholarship and mail them to TRSC, Attention: Registrar, PO BOX 3904, Central Point, OR 97502. You will be notified by the registrar once a decision has been made.
- As of January 1, 2011, TRSC will no longer allow 4 year olds to register. See FAQ's for more information.
- To determine the age level that your child will be placed in, please click here for the current age chart.
- Once registration has closed, we will be assigning players to teams and teams to coaches. The coaches will be given a roster and will contact parents regarding practices and games. Please be patient and do not call the club phone inquiring about practices. The coach will contact you. We do not know the practice schedules of each individual coach. (Please refer to the FAQ's)
Forms mailed to our post office box REQUIRE a $49.00 registration fee (add the $10 late fee if applicable). Registration Forms WILL NOT be processed without payment attached.
Sprin 2015 soccer registration for coaches now open. Click here to sign up.