FEES FOR SPRING 2016
• Recreational (non-competitive) fee: $49 (early registration discount of $5)
• Kindersoccer fee: $30 (early registration discount of $5)
• Competitive fee: see Club Head Coach for details
If you are requesting a scholarship, DO NOT complete online registration. Instead you must print and complete the scholarship registration form posted in the registration section, write a brief explanation as to why you need a scholarship and mail them to TRSC, Attention: Registrar, PO BOX 3904, Central Point, OR 97502. You will be notified by the registrar once a decision has been made.
- As of January 1, 2011, TRSC will no longer allow 4 year olds to register. See FAQ's for more information.
- To determine the age level that your child will be placed in, please click here for the current age chart.
- Once registration has closed, we will be assigning players to teams and teams to coaches. The coaches will be given a roster and will contact parents regarding practices and games. Please be patient and do not call the club phone inquiring about practices. The coach will contact you. We do not know the practice schedules of each individual coach. (Please refer to the FAQ's)
Forms mailed to our post office box REQUIRE a $49.00 registration fee (add the $10 late fee if applicable). Registration Forms WILL NOT be processed without payment attached.
Spring 2016 soccer registration for coaches now open. Click here to sign up.
Registration now closed for players in grades 1 through 8. If you would like to place your child on our growing waiting list, please email the registrar and indicate the exact age, grade, school that your child goes to, and town that you live in. We will then contact you if space becomes available.